웨비나 링크: https://snu-ac-kr.zoom.us/j/81713045244
유투브 링크(채널 sharing_colloquium): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjltmKOomhdXQELWi6asoBg
Recent Publication & News
- [NeurIPS 2023] paper accepted, “SPQR: Controlling Q-ensemble Independence for Reinforcement Learning”, Dohyeok Lee, Seungyub Han, Taehyun Cho, and Jungwoo Lee
- [NeurIPS 2023] paper accepted, “Pitfall of Optimism: Distributional Reinforcement Learning by Randomizing Risk Criterion”, Taehyun Cho, Seungyub Han, Heesoo Lee, Kyungjae Lee, and Jungwoo Lee
- [IEEE Access] paper accepted, “MINA: Multi-Input Network Augmentation for Enhancing Tiny Deep Learning”, Seokhyun Ha and Jungwoo Lee, Sep. 2023
- [IEEE TVT] paper accepted, “Coordinated Rate-Splitting Multiple Access for Integrated Satellite-Terrestrial Networks with Super-Common Message”, Juhwan Lee, Jungwoo Lee, Longfei Yin, Wonjae Shin, and Bruno Clerckx, Sep. 2023
- [UAI 2023] paper accepted, “On the Convergence of Continual Learning with Adaptive Methods”, Seungyub Han, Yeongmo Kim, Taehyun Cho, and Jungwoo Lee
- [CVPR 2023] paper accepted: “Bridging the Gap between Model Explanations in Partially Annotated Multi-label Classification”, Youngwook Kim, Jae Myung Kim, Jieun Jeong, Cordelia Schmid, Zeynep Akata, and Jungwoo Lee
- [CVPR 2022] paper accepted: “Large Loss Matters in Weakly Supervised Multi-Label Classification”, Youngwook Kim*, Jae Myung Kim*, Zeynep Akata, and Jungwoo Lee
- [ICML 2021] paper accepted: “Chebyshev Polynomial Codes: Task Entanglement-based Coding for Distributed Matrix Multiplication”, Sangwoo Hong, Heecheol Yang, Youngseok Yoon, Taehyun Cho, and Jungwoo Lee
- [IEEE ISIT 2021] paper accepted: “Private and Secure Coded Computation in Straggler-Exploiting Distributed Matrix Multiplication”, Heecheol Yang, Sangwoo Hong, and Jungwoo Lee
- [IEEE Access 2021] paper accepted: “Joint Power Allocation and Scheduling Techniques for BER Minimization in Multiuser MIMO Systems”, Kyeongjun Ko, Ilmu Byun, Jungwoo Lee, and Wonjae Shin
- [IEEE IoT 2021] paper accepted: “Sum-Throughput Maximization in NOMA-Based WPCN: A Cluster-Specific Beamforming Approach” Dongyeong Song, Wonjae Shin, Jungwoo Lee, and H. Vincent Poor
- [IEEE WCL 2021] paper accepted: “A Maximum Throughput Design for Wireless Powered Communication Networks With IRS-NOMA”, Dongyeong Song, Wonjae Shin, and Jungwoo Lee
- [IEEE JSAC 2021] paper accepted: “Optimized Shallow Neural Networks for Sum-Rate Maximization in Energy Harvesting Downlink Multiuser NOMA Systems”, Heasung Kim, Taehyun Cho, Jungwoo Lee, Wonjae Shin, and H. Vincent Poor
- [IEEE Communications Letters 2021] paper accepted: “Fully Private Coded Matrix Multiplication from Colluding Workers”, Minchul Kim, Heecheol Yang, and Jungwoo Lee
-양자 머신러닝(Quantum Machine Learning) 연구에 관심 있는 신입생을 모집합니다.
-The CML at SNU invites applications from outstanding candidates for Postdoctoral Research Fellow positions in the areas of
- Quantum Machine Learning
- Distributed Computing and Federated Learning
- AutoML and Neural Architecture Search (NAS)
- AI Applications
- Reinforcement Learning
Please contact Prof. Jungwoo Lee (email: junglee (at) snu.ac.kr) for more information.
To prospective students
If you want to join CML, please send Prof. Jungwoo Lee an email including CV. It might be impossible to respond to every application due to a large amount of email. Do not be offended.
- 딥러닝 수강신청: 기초연합진공/부전공/복수전공자는 초안지 제출하면 모두 승인할 예정입니다.
- 2022년 1학기부터 정보이론은 대학원 과목에서 동일 내용의 학부과목으로 변경되어 제공될 예정이니, 수강신청 시 참고 바랍니다.
Open Lecture Links
- Introduction to deep learning: (Link)
- Information theory: (Link)
- Introduction to reinforcement learning: (Link)
– Prof. Jungwoo Lee visited the Google Deepmind headquarter in London, UK in July, 2023 for research collaboration.
– Prof. Jungwoo Lee became a new member of the National Academy of Engineering of Korea (NAEK) (Mar. 2023).
– Prof. Jungwoo Lee served as an session chair for AAAI 2020 Conference on Artificial Intelligence, New York, USA. (Feb. 2020)
– Prof. Jungwoo Lee served as a TPC member for IEEE Globecom 2018: mobile and wireless networks, Abu Dhabi, UAE.
– Prof. Jungwoo Lee has been serving as an editor for IEEE wireless communications letters (WCL) since 2017.
– Prof. Jungwoo Lee served as a TPC chair for JCCI 2016, Sockcho, Korea.
– Prof. Jungwoo Lee served as a TPC memeber for ITW 2016, Jeju, Korea.
– Prof. Jungwoo Lee served as a session chair for ICC 2015 and ICC 2016.
– Prof. Jungwoo Lee has served as an executive editor for ICT Express (English Journal).
– Prof. Jungwoo Lee has served as a chief editor for KICS Journal (Korean Journal).
– No Information theory course (lectured by Prof. Jungwoo Lee) in 2014